December 26 from 11am-1:00pm and 1:30-3:30pm
December 27, 29 and 30 from 9-11am and 11:30am-1:30pm
Regular Weekend Training
Saturdays and Sundays beginning January 5th until NYS State Champs; 9:00–11:00am & 11:30am–1:30pm
Regular Wed./Thurs. Night Training
Wednesday & Thursday nights 6:00–8:00, January 2nd until NYS Champs.
Optional Afternoon Program
Additional training available on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons from 4-6pm. Starts January 2nd and runs until NYS State Champs.
**Additional cost – must register. Focuses on Skills Quest Drills
Post-season training to be announced.
- Selection to USSA Eastern Finals and FIS Eastern Junior Finals are made using ongoing Empire Cup Series
- Scoring and quotas are based on early Jan membership data information.
- NYS Championships are Open. Athletes must have participated in at least 2 ECS races prior to NYS Championships to register.
- A running score will be kept during the season for all NYSSRA Empire Cup Series events using World Cup
- Points – 100, 80, 60, 50 etc
- One less than 1⁄2 the possible scoring opportunities will be using in scoring
Draft race schedule posted on www.NYSSRA.org under the U16 & Older information tab.
SG, GS and SL - must check the USSA SKI length matrix.
ALL EVENTS AFTER U19 STATES WILL BE POST SEASON AND COACHING EXPENSES WILL BE COVERED BY PARTICIPATING RACERS
U16-19.pdf 442.05 KB